Отличная новость! Мы можем сегодня подтвердить, что на Конференции по инспекции реформе 2014г мы предложим переводчики русского языка.
Мы с нетерпением ждем встречи с Вами в Лондоне!
International Conference 2014
Great news! We can today confirm we will have Russian interpreters available at the Inspection Reform Conference 2014.
We look forward to seeing you there!
As part of this year’s inspection reform conference, BRDO are organising business visits for delegates to get a first-hand experience of the issues and resources available in a range of different organisations.
The visits will be free of charge for delegates but places are limited and will be available on a ‘first come first serve basis’. We will communicate to delegates when places are available to book.
Delegates will be able to choose their preferred visit from an extensive list which includes:
– Battersea Power Station and events venue
– Billingsgate Fish Market and Waitrose Supermarket
– ‘Eat 17’ and briefing from the Association of Convenience Stores
– Grundon Waste Recycling and Incineration Plant
– Harrods Department Store
– Leatherhead Food Research Association
– London Gateway Deep-Water Port Facility
– Cherwell Valley Motorway services
– Sainsbury’s Superstore and Distribution centre
– Smithfield Meat Markets
– Toy Retailer and Distributor
– British Hospitality Association (BHA) and British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA) followed by visit to central London Public House
Information will be updated as visits are confirmed. Further information on each visit is available in the ‘Business Visits’ tab above.
“I attended the Eastern and Southern Africa Ease of Doing Business Initiative (EDBI) conference in Maputo, Mozambique earlier this year. This conference explored how the investment environment in the relevant countries can be improved and sought to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience on investment environment reform between the participating countries.
Topics covered included international trade, registration of property, access to finance, and obtaining construction permits. I presented on the topic of inspection reform.”
Phil Preece, Project manager, Better Regulation Delivery Office