First business visits announced!
As part of this year’s inspection reform conference, BRDO are organising business visits for delegates to get a first-hand experience of the issues and resources available in a range of different organisations.
The visits will be free of charge for delegates but places are limited and will be available on a ‘first come first serve basis’. We will communicate to delegates when places are available to book.
Delegates will be able to choose their preferred visit from an extensive list which includes:
– Battersea Power Station and events venue
– Billingsgate Fish Market and Waitrose Supermarket
– ‘Eat 17’ and briefing from the Association of Convenience Stores
– Grundon Waste Recycling and Incineration Plant
– Harrods Department Store
– Leatherhead Food Research Association
– London Gateway Deep-Water Port Facility
– Cherwell Valley Motorway services
– Sainsbury’s Superstore and Distribution centre
– Smithfield Meat Markets
– Toy Retailer and Distributor
– British Hospitality Association (BHA) and British Beer and Pub Association (BBPA) followed by visit to central London Public House
Information will be updated as visits are confirmed.